Since the World Health Organization declared the pandemic on March 11, we all have been inundated with information. It can be a challenge to wade through what is most relevant to us.
One of the Foundation’s unique roles is as a bridge between the nonprofit sector and the justice sector. During this pandemic, we have been focusing our social media efforts on connecting these sectors, helping them understand each other’s needs and opportunities.
Several organizations have created or compiled COVID-19 related resources. Below are just a few that you may find helpful.
- Luke’s Place: Supporting women to access family law supports during COVID-19
- National Self Represented Litigants Project: COVID-19 Resources
- Steps to Justice/CLEO: COVID-19: Updates on the law and legal services
- Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario: COVID-19 – Avis aux membres et partenaires de l’AJEFO
- Law Society of Ontario: LSO COVID-19 Response
- Legal Aid Ontario: Temporary service changes due to COVID-19
- Ontario Bar Association: COVID-19
- Imagine Canada: Knowledge and Resources for Charities and Nonprofit Organizations During COVID-19
- Ontario Federation of Indigenous Friendship Centres: Resource List for Friendship Centres to support community during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ontario Nonprofit Network: COVID-19 Resources for Nonprofits
- The 519: Resources and information about services, supports, and care during COVID-19