- Download 27
- File Size 118.23 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 1, 2013
- Last Updated May 25, 2019
Connecting Project Progress Report (2013)
The Law Foundation of Ontario is pleased to provide a progress report on its Connecting Project: a group of initiatives aimed at improving the legal information and services available to two groups: linguistic minorities and residents of rural and remote areas.
In summary, this progress report concludes that the Connecting Project has resulted in:
- The sponsorship of significant research and policy development.
- Foundation grantmaking that develops partnerships and projects to provide solutions to areas of legal need.
- The creation of networks of legal and non-legal organizations.
- The use of innovative methods to reach linguistic minorities and residents of rural and remote areas.
- An increased level of legal information and services to those groups.